~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Art of Being Alone...

So here I thought that I just couldn't wait to be done with work. Granted my back was killing me and I was beyond exhausted by the end of the day. Being 7 months pregnant and carrying infants 5 months-17 months of age around all day just isn't the easiest of jobs.

Well last week was my first week off and I was busy all week so I was fine. Fast forward (or rewind) to this passed Monday/Tuesday and oh my! I was so beyond bored and I felt so secluded from the rest of the world! And as it turns out when I'm not talking to much of anybody all day long I start to go a little crazy. I neurotically pay attention to every little tiny ache/pain/symptom that I have, and being pg there's a lot of them!

You start thinking that maybe all the things you're feeling, or not feeling, mean things like pre-eclampsia, etc... I actually can't wait until my OB appts start to be weekly because then I'll have less time to think about these things.

So here's hoping that the next 6 weeks go somewhat smoothly, and that I re-adjust to being on my own for most of the day. Soon our little sweetpea will be here, and then I won't get a minute to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home