~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday's 10 Sentences...

1. Today I am giving my baby girl her one week notice of eviction! I want her out next week :)
2. We finally had a little bit of sun today, though its -6C with the windchill...where are the warm spring temperatures?
3. The song of the day today seems to be Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne!
4. I get to meet Nat for a lunch date today, woohoo!
5. My biggest fear is still that my water will break when I'm on the bus or in the mall.
6. I've considered tattooing my due date on my forehead because I'm tired of that question.
7. Yes, you think I'm not *THAT* big. Let's see how comfortable you would be with this big baby inside you re-orgnanizing all your internal organs!
8. Although my pregnancy has been considered a breeze by most, I will still be happy when its over.
9. I don't think Eric has a clue as to how "noisy" a little baby can be. Hopefully she's not going to be colicky!
10. If I didn't have Eric, I don't know if I could do this. I am terrified that I will screw her up or that I won't be as competant as everyone seems to think I'm going to be. Can you say, this is not the same as daycare?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home