~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Week 35 Ultrasound!

Holy big baby Batman!

She's looking like she's somewhere between 5lbs 10oz and 6.5lbs! I still have 4-5 weeks to go and that means you need to add another 2 to 2.5lbs and that makes her in the 8lbs range....that's where I was so I don't know why I would expect anything else!

Another thing is, she's got a head full of hair! I thought that was really cool, and it looks like the technician is putting my due date more like May 2nd, and not May 12th (which is exactly where I thought I was). I keep saying I'll have her May 3rd (wishful thinking I know!).

Click on this to see her face:

April 5th Ultrasound picture

Its a digital picture of the u/s because I don't wanna wait until Eric comes home to scan the u/s picture....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home