~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tomorrow Is My Due Date!

And can I say that I'm tired...More and more people call just to make sure that I haven't had the baby yet. Do they have ANY idea how LONG that makes the days go by? I have taken to ignoring the phone calls now. Pretty sad, but I'm tired of the same crap everyday...

When I have the baby...trust me, you will know!

I hope this ticker works here:

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

GlitterMaker.com - Glitter GraphicsGlitterMaker.com

Glitter Graphics | Graffiti Creator | Pimp Text

1 Comments:

  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger rew0qll65zlmb said…

    Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

    Get everything within 2 weeks.
    100% verifiable, this is a real deal

    Act now you owe it to your future.

    (413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home