~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ultrasound #5!

Yes that's right! Since she hasn't been moving as much as she used to, and also because my belly seems to be shrinking in size but not getting any lower I have bought myself another ultrasound!

The norm is 2, and this will be the fifth one, and its slated for Tuesday 320pm. I'm hoping that everything is good in there. Though if the fluid levels are low (which is part of what they want to see) than I've also bought myself an early induction...Kinda makes me nervous because it almost seems like inductions are turning quickly into c-sections especially at the hospitals out here. They have a 33% rate of c-sections that's ridiculous if you ask me!

Anyhow there'll be an update late Tuesday/Wednesday about that ultrasound...and that will bring me to 39 weeks and 4 days....blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home