~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Charlotte Moon is 2 Weeks Old!


Already 2 weeks old! Time flies....She looks so different already than she did two weeks ago. Also I'm sure she's around the 8 pound mark already! Her fingers are actually getting some meat on them!

She was born on May 18th, 2006 after 26 long hours of labour! She was 7 lbs 10 oz. at birth, and around 7lbs 6 oz when she left the hospital. She was back to her birth weight on Friday May 26th, 2006. So a week later, I wonder where she's at!

She has met her Grandma (my mom), 3 or her 4 uncles (only Steve hasn't met her), her one and only Aunt, her Nana (Eric's mom), and this weekend her Grandpa and Yia Yia are coming to meet her. After that all that's left is her Grandpapa (my dad) but that won't be for a while!

That picture is Charlotte all brand new! She wasn't even 24 hours then :) I guess that's it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home