~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Daddy Went Back To Work!


So today was the big day! Daddy had to go back to work after being home for 2.5 weeks! Charlotte Moon is 18 days old today! Its crazy how the time flies. I thought today would be so much harder. Mind you I got out with Alexa and Charlotte's having another easy going kinda day, so we'll see when we have a rough day how that goes alone with her.

I need to learn to nap when she sleeps. I feel that since she sleeps 3-4 hours and then another 2-3 hours in the night that I get enough but I'm still exhausted by the time 3 or 4pm hits (like right now). And than I feel like its too late to nap.

Other than that I do miss the constant talking companion of Eric and I'm sure little Charlotte Moon misses her Daddy too! Here's another picture that I took of her today...she's always sleeping it seems! And boy has she changed since the day she was born!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home