~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Monday, June 19, 2006

First Father's Day and One Month Old Already!



So we had a pretty uneventful first Father's Day yesterday. Of course I took some pictures too. It was bloody hot and we did go out in the evening with Scott and TL to have some Bubble Tea...it was so darn good and refreshing, but it was so darn hot outside to get to the bubble tea. Oh did I mention that when we got home the elevators (all three) were on the fritz and we had to walk up the stairs...not a big deal? We live on the 16th floor! Good thing we didn't have the stroller with us (she was strapped to me in the Snugli). I can't say that I ever want to do that again.
Anyhow...can you believe she's a month old already??? That's just insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home