~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Charlotte's New Game


Well who knew. Here she is at 8 weeks old today, and she's sucked me into a game that I think is just hilarious!!! That's right...she'll look to catch my eye and she starts sticking her tongue out and she will stick it out over and over again until I do it too. Once I do it, she smiles, and then does it again! I don't know why I think its hilarious, but I do :)

The picture is from a couple of days ago but its pretty self-explanatory. Also as of two days ago Miss Moon is all full time bottles...I don't know how I feel about that yet. She sleeps well though, so I guess that's a plus.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Mom101 said…

    What a beautiful picture! You just made me miss my daughter being 8 weeks old. Ew, now I sound like one of those annoying "it goes so fast so enjoy it" people that I swore I wouldn't be. (But it does go fast! Enjoy it!)

    Thanks for the blogroll mention, mama. Honored to be among such good company.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Momma Piñata said…

    So glad some people are finally starting to pop by! I wouldn't put your blog on my list if I didn't enjoy reading it!

    I've even started telling my (soon to be mom) friend to make sure she enjoys every moment, because it really does go really fast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home