~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tackle It Tuesdays - Week 1

Well, yesterday I set out to organize Charlotte's toys into a bin (that I would have to locate in this apartment, and clean it out), and to organize her books. I have books that are for ages 0 to Teen so I wanted to take out the appropriate ones (0 to 1).

Well I actually did it! I think its quite the accomplishment considering she's been sick for a week, and I wasn't sure she was well enough that I would have the time to do it. But I did. I found a large bin, and put all her toys in there (now why does a 2 month old need so many toys?). I also went through all the books and took out the appropriate ones, put them on her shelf and I put the rest away, hooray for me!

So for my first week of Tackle It Tuesday I think I did pretty good. I didn't get before pics but I did get after pics! Of course Blogger's being retarded right now and I can't upload pics, but I'll try to do it later on today!

To see more, or learn more, about Tackle It Tuesdays visit 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/

10 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger mommaobrienx7 said…

    That is great you are getting some organizing done. I always try to stay on top of the kids toys and clutter. I don't always succeed though! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have enjoyed reading some of yours as well!

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Momma Piñata said…

    I really like your cards (in case I haven't said that enough).

    I'm ahead of the game though, Charlotte's only 2 months old, but I tell you there's always a mess in that room!

    I guess I have to be more vigilent about putting things back where they go.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Great job organizing her room :) Can't wait to see the pictures :)

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Nikkie said…

    Great job on organizing the toys! That gets to be a big hassel when they get older, so its good to start out now!

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Adventures In Babywearing said…

    Oh I need to organize- I run from Tackle it Tuesdays! I love the name Charlotte, too!!! Love it!

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Virginia (Jenny) said…

    I just cleaned out 4 garbage bags full of toys last week so I know what you mean! I have 4 kids but they did not need that many toys. Sheesh! I did a little bit different of a tackle-it-tuesday today.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer Sprague, All Natural Mommies said…

    YEAH, thats awesome, and with a sick baby at that! I sure hope she feels better!!!

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said…

    Way to go!! And your little one was sick and all! What a trooper you are.

    We are so glad to have you join in :)

    GREAT WORK :)

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Momma Piñata said…

    I gave up putting the pictures up because blogger's being a pain!

    Thanks, and we'll see if I'm as motivated next week...

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Shereen said…

    Aww, when they are sick, it makes it difficult to do anything. Glad to hear that at least you got something done. Keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home