~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

What's New?


Can I say how I'm excited??? She has slept through the night 2 out of the last 3 nights! I hope it continues. And by sleeping through the night I mean 8:30-9 pm until 5:30-6 am. I am very much a morning person so bring it on. The only thing I wish is that her bedroom was not right next to ours (we're in an apartment), because she is a noisy sleeper. So I'm still often awake eventhough she's not!

Also she's rolling over...For the last three days. She goes from back to tummy and than proceeds to get very very angry because she really dislikes tummy time! What can I say she's on a roll these days! Also the poop has finally slowed down and she's back to 3-4 in a 24 hour period, and none in the night for the last three nights! Woohoo :)

The picture above was just me messing around with the digital camera a couple of days ago while she was exploring her peek-a-balls!

-----------------------------------------------------

On a totally unrelated note, I finally got a copy of A Tree Grows In Brooklyn, by Betty Smith after hitting 3 bookstores in the area! I didn't think it would be that complicated! So bring on the blogger bookclub. I'm really excited!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Nikkie said…

    That is great! I hope she keeps on sleeping the night like that! My little guy used to get so mad about rolling over onto his tummy too!

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger mommaobrienx7 said…

    cute picture!

    Congrats on her sleeping through the night.

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said…

    that is great! i am such a night person, so I always have had my son on a lter schedule. but now someitme he gets up early and I hate it. I am just a wreck if he gets up at 6 or 6:30.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Momma Piñata said…

    I love it...she slept 830-230, cried gave her pacifier, brought her to our bed and she slept until 630!

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger New Mama's Nest said…

    Happy sleeping!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home