~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tackle It Tuesday - Week 3



So this week (motivated by the cool morning weather of the last couple of days), I'm going to sort through Charlotte's 6-9 months, and 9-12 month clothes to look how much I have that's suited for cooler/cold weather.

There are 3 huge rubbermaid bins, and some of it hanging in the closets.

So far I DON'T NEED:
* overalls of any type of material
* jeans

What I DO NEED:
* long sleeved diaper shirts that are NOT turtlenecks!
* Another hoodie, but I know what color I need so we'll pick that up real soon!

I won't be taking a picture of the bins, but I will post if I notice that we need anything else!

Please visit Five Minutes For Mom to see more Tackle It Tuesday!

8 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Nikkie said…

    Thanks, that just reminded me I need to so the same with my little guy's 12 and 18 monthes things!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Denise said…

    I just got done sorting a bunch of my sons stuff this weekend - what a chore...

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Momma Piñata said…

    Yes it is! Looks like I really only need shirts, a hoodie, and a snowsuit.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Oh, sounds fun! I hate sorting clothes. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! Did I mention I hate it? I do not like getting rid of all their teeny weeny cute little clothes, but I can't possibly keep them all.

    Have so much fun!!

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said…

    It was cool and rainy where I am today, and it is already feeling like Fall. But I'm not ready to trade cute little summer dresses for fall sweaters. Sigh.

    But good idea to get ready now. I'll have to force myself to sort clothes soon.

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Jennifer Sprague, All Natural Mommies said…

    OHH your tackle it sounds much like my own, cleaning up baby cloths! The fun! :) At least like you we know what we still need for fall/winter for both the kids, so it's a start at least!

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... film editing schools

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home