~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #4:

13 Things I Wish I Had Money For:

1. A house...I'm tired of renting apartments.
2. A car...just for out of town trips.
3. A trip to France.
4. A trip to Brazil.
5. New bedroom furniture...we have leftovers from bachelor hood and my girly bedroom from when I was little.
6. A gorgeous cherrywood diningroom table and chairs.
7. A better digital camera.
8. New computer.
9. Money aside for Charlotte's education.
10. Money for our retirement.
11. A play structure for our imaginary yard.
12. A trip to Norway (for Dh).
13. To save a little something for later!

For more Thursday Thirteen please go to: 5 Minutes For Mom

5 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Nikkie said…

    I wish I had money for some of those same things :)

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said…

    not having enough money can be so frustrating!! but remember there are many wealthy woman who would trade it all for a baby of their own! (But it stills sucks really badly when you can't afford things. I know.)

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger Tink said…

    Yeah, I'm with you there... They say money doesn't bring happinezz, but it would surely help a lot!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Momma Piñata said…

    I came up with that because I wasn't at home. My apartment was being sprayed for dust mites of all things. From the previous renters.

    I have too say, they're still crawling and apparently it should take about 2 weeks. Its been a terribly long week!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    I'm with you on the house and the trips! I could use money for those things, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home