Thursday Thirteen #5: "Firsts" I'm Looking Forward To, I Think....
13 "Firsts" I'm Looking Forward To, I Think....
1. First time she sleeps through the night in her room! She sleeps all night but when she cries for her pacifier I go and get her, and now I think she needs to coming into our room, midway through the night. Something I never should've started I guess!
2. First Tooth: We're already well on our way. Her teeth are coming down/up now they just need to push on through!
3. First Snowfall: She's so observant that I can't wait to see that puzzled look on her face when we go outside to everything being white!
4. First Time She Crawls: That's one of those that I'm not sure I'm excited for! I just look around and see the baby proofing that will need to be done!
5. First Time We Go Swimming: We'll take "lessons" starting in Jan when she's old enough :)
6. First Word: What will it be, what will it be?
7. First Veggie She eats: Right now all she's had is cereal, but with veggies it will be a different reaction every 3-5 days...Think of the photo opts!
8. First Steps: Another one that I hold with mixed emotions.
9. First Day Of School: Yikes! That's all I have too say about that one.
10. First Outcry For Independence: Doesn't that come around age 2?
11. First Dance: I was so excited for mine, I hope she will be too!
12. First Best Friend: Maybe it will always be the same friend, but I had a few (we moved, and changed school board, so my friends changed).
13: First Date: I wonder how DH will handle that one!
***Now don't get me wrong, I'm loving everyminute (well almost every minute) but I still like to think about the future and what that may hold for my little Moon!
For more Thursday 13 please visit: 5 Minutes For Mom