~Momma Piñata~

Nothing prepares you for Mommahood!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why?

Why...I have a lot of why questions floating around in my head right now. Why did I commit to a book club right now? Why did we wait so long for the marriage license? Why do we try to make everyone happy? Why does she compare her children's weddings? Aren't they individuals? Why didn't we just fly away and get married? Why? Why? Why?

I skipped Tackle it Tuesday this week because I wasn't home, we're home now, and we still have so much to do. The wedding is officially one month away!

I'll try and keep up here, but I don't know if I can. Also, Char seems to have picked up the beginning of a cold. She snoared a lot last night, and her nasal passages seem pretty closed up. She'll be three months old in two days, how time flies!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger crygibb said…

    I wonder the same thing, way to many why's. But the more we put our trust in God, the more we don't need answers to all the why's in the world, God has a plan for us, we may not know it yet, all the why's will work according to His plan.
    Good luck with the wedding..what a fun time.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Nikkie said…

    I hope that your little baby doesn't get a cold, those are nasty!

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Brony said…

    So many questions and so few answers - that I'm afraid is life. The positive side of it is that we always seem to get through it somehow and most of time without the answers. Sometimes I wonder if it's just not easier to ask?!

    Keep your head up and know that you have a strength within.

    Hope your little one is ok.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home